New Online Catalog!
Posted by Laura Haskins - Library Director on September 17, 2016
The library has a new Online Catalog Search tool!
- Click on the catalog link in the left-hand column: “Seldovia Public Library search”
- Use the search box at the top to search for items by title, author, subject or keyword.
- Scroll through our newly added items at the bottom of the page.
- Clicking on an item will give you more information and allow you to see if the item is available or checked out (this system is updated each week.)
- Log-in for more features: If you have a Seldovia Public Library card, you can log in and view your account to see what you have checked out and when it is due. You may also use the book bag to keep track of items you are interested in checking out in the future.
- To log in, your username is “lastnamefirstname”; password is “0 + your card number”
- *if you are unable to log in, please email us at email@example.com or call during library hours 234-7662 and let us know!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.