Library board meeting 10/9 at 7 pm
Posted by Tracie Merrill, Library Board member on October 2, 2012
Roll call (excused absences)
Call to order
Approval of minutes from last meeting: minutes from the 8/1 and 8/21 special meetings
- Update on financial matters (Tracie) – possible executive session
- Update on library expansion project/space utilization between library, city, fire/EMS, and SAC (Shirly and Tracy)
- OWL/e-rate update – conference/demonstration/IT aide position (Rose)
- Selling of books/items downstairs (Shirly)
- Consideration of policies for # of renewals and extended check-out periods (Tracie)
- Next meeting: January 29, 2013
Board member closing comments
This meeting will be held in the library.
Members of the public are invited to attend the meeting and address the board, but public participation in discussion of agenda items is at the discretion of the chair.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.