Library board meeting 4/30 at 7pm (updated)
Posted by Laura Haskins - Library Director on April 16, 2012
Update: The meeting has been rescheduled to Tuesday, 4/24; the time remains TBA but most likely will be 5 pm.
Further update (4/20): Still rescheduling to work around quorum problems. Stay tuned.
Yet another update: We’re now planning to hold the meeting on Monday, 4/30. Thanks for bearing with us.
Roll call (excused absences: none requested)
Call to order
Approval of minutes from last meeting: minutes from the January 30, 2012 meeting
1. Director’s report to board (Savannah)
2. Storeroom and collection space (Savannah)
1. Net Neutrality and CISPA (informational) (Savannah)
2. Modification of facility use policy (Savannah)
3. Collaboration with SVT on displays (Tracie)
4. Next meeting: Tuesday, July 31 at 7 pm
Board member closing comments
Members of the public are welcome to attend board meetings but participation of the public in agenda item discussion is at the discretion of the chair.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.